Subject: [gaia] Rightscon 2017

From: Ephraim Percy Kenyanito <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 16:45:31 +0300

Dear Friends,

Apologies for crossposting.

We wanted to share an important update for RightsCon Brussels 2017
<https://www.rightscon.org/>

(Wednesday March 29- Friday March 31, 2017). We are currently accepting
proposals until our deadline on November 25, 2016, so make sure to act
quickly!

As you know, it's an amazing event that brings together more than a
thousand leaders working in technology, human rights, data protection, and
privacy. RightsCon Brussels will be our most impactful event yet, with
three full days of programming, exciting satellite events like the Iran
Cyber Dialogue, and more than 1000 participants from across sectors. It’s
the best opportunity to showcase your work in digital rights, learn new
advocacy skills and strategies, and most importantly, develop outcomes,
best-practices, and policies that help defend and extend the digital rights
of users at risk around the world.

Submit a Session by November 25

You can submit your program session proposal on our website’s submission
form <https://www.rightscon.org/submission/>

, and find more information about our session formats, the RightsCon style
and our themes on the submission guide
<https://rightscon.org/submissionguide>

. We encourage you to submit a high quality proposal, as competition is
steep, and we are developing a fantastic and compelling agenda for
participants.

Attending RightsCon 2017

Tickets are on sale now <https://rightscon.org/tickets>

in limited Early Registration pricing, so act quick before these discount
tickets run out. Pricing will eventually increase to their regular values,
so make sure to register sooner rather than later. Special rates and
discount codes will be provided to session organizers and speakers.

We’d love for you to join us at this important event. If you have any
questions about your session proposal or registration, please let us know,
either by contacting me or our RightsCon Coordinator at
[email-masked].

Best regards,

--

Best Regards,
*Ephraim Percy Kenyanito*
Website: https://ephraimkenyanito.com/
Twitter: @ekenyanito <https://twitter.com/ekenyanito>
PGP Fingerprint: B0FA394AF73DEB7AA1FDC7360CFED26DE6BA8DC1