Subject: [gaia] Robert Steele: Details on NSA Backdoor in INTEL Chips

From: willi uebelherr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:34:36 -0300

Robert Steele: Details on NSA Backdoor in INTEL Chips
http://phibetaiota.net/2017/03/robert-steele-details-on-nsa-backdoor-in-intel-chips/

DuckDuckGo search: NSA backdoor INTEL
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=NSA+backdoor+INTEL&t=ha&ia=web

Expert Says NSA Have Backdoors Built Into Intel And AMD Processors
http://www.eteknix.com/expert-says-nsa-have-backdoors-built-into-intel-and-amd-processors/

Intel ME dumpintel and comments
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/117886401/intel-me

Dear friends,

many of us speak and write about encryption, about surveillance, about 
external control. Intel and Samsung, maybe also AMD, IBM/Motorola and 
others, have it installed. The underlayer between OS and hardware. 
Totally controlled from outside and independent of BIOS and OS.

Intel implemented it in the i3, i5, i7. Personal PC environment. And 
servers and workstation? I am sure, it is the same.

The decryption of the encryption makes too much effort. With ME it is 
easy and allways working. This is the reality, not the future.

Our possible answer: Free technology.

many greetings, willi

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [New post] Robert Steele: Details on NSA Backdoor in INTEL Chips
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:58:39 +0000
From: Public Intelligence Blog <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Post       : Robert Steele: Details on NSA Backdoor in INTEL Chips
URL        : 
http://phibetaiota.net/2017/03/robert-steele-details-on-nsa-backdoor-in-intel-chips/
Posted     : March 29, 2017 at 8:00 am
Author     : Editor
Categories : Corruption, Government

I have consulted with my senior NSA colleagues and they validate this 
information.

http://phibetaiota.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Intel-Inside.jpg

_______________________________________________
Discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.fsfe.org/mailman/listinfo/discussion