Subject: [gaia] Looking for a blockchain guru

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 09:50:46 +0000

All,

We are looking to hire  blockchain guru to join our  team at Ammbr
Research Labs (ARL) (www.ammbr.com). Someone with a strong knowledge,
publications (aka some evidence of work) and coding skills in any of
the following:

1. technical knowledge of the Hyperledger Fabric architecture and code base
2. technical knowledge of emerging distributed ledger technology
consensus algorithms, smart contracts etc
3. technical knowledge of Byzantine fault tolerant algorithms
4. technical knowledge of open and permissioned blockchain networks
5. knowledge of innovative concepts such as zero knowledge proof

The role will have a strong research and development focus working
across the intersection of blockchain, networking and self sovereign
digital identifiers to solve some of the core problems related to
universal Internet access and critical services in emerging markets.
The person is expected to build the team and lead the crypto group
within ARL. ARL will closely collaborate with Prof Leandro Navarro's
team at UPC in Barcelona and Prof Jean-Jacques Quisquater's crypto
group at UCL in Belgium.

The team will be based out of our Cambridge (UK) city centre office.
Good salary, tokens and stock options. Expected start date: March
2018.

If you are interested, send me an email with your CV to [email-masked]

Regards

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan
University of Cambridge | GAIUS Networks | Ammbr | GAIA Labs
Personal: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/
N4D Lab: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/n4d