Subject: RE: crypto delay (Notes from Non-meeting)

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 17:36:42 -0800

At 5:01 PM -0500 4/3/02, Brian Rosen wrote:

>I'd love to actually start working on that stuff

We're required by our charter to do the requirements first.

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 21:51:30 -0500

>We're required by our charter to do the requirements first.

Yes ...but is there rough consensus on the basics ..this is a object not a 
protocol and there are two distinct aspects ..one the expression of 
geospatial location and second a expression of policy (privacy) about the 
use of that object?

If that is the rough consensus then we can begin to list the attributes 
each data object should be able to express, with examples, and how the two 
are linked as the basis of the requirements document.

As for security aspects .. is this application usage specific or some form 
of general admonition.

BTW I posted earlier today in response to Brian at around 11 AM .. did it 
come through?

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
45980 Center Oak Plaza   Bldg 8     Sterling, VA  20166
1120 Vermont Ave NW Suite 400 Washington DC 20005
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto: [email-masked]> or
<mailto: [email-masked]>
<http://www.neustar.biz>
<http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<