Subject: Telecom Bridge Instructions (or Is this the party to whom I'm speaking?)

From: John W Noerenberg II <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:16:01 -0700

Following are the procedures to dial into and connect to the bridge:

1.  +1 858-651-4982
2.  press 1 to attend a meeting
3.  enter meeting id # 2197564 followed by the # sign
4.  follow the voice prompts for recording the caller's name and 
connecting to the meeting/bridge

If you give "the voice" a chance, it will repeat back the meeting id 
number at a --- very ---- measured --- pace.  You can skip ahead if 
you know the prompts.  But if you end up in the wrong conference call 
don't think for a minute you can put that on me. <grin>

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you do use the bridge please, Please, PLEASE don't put the call on 
hold.  This will signal the bridge to start playing the background 
music.  This is entertaining for about 30 seconds -- less if your 
tolerance for muzak approximates mine.  If you do this there is 
nothing anyone else can do to turn it off until you take your call 
off hold.  And, of course, no amount of yelling at our end will help, 
as you're not listening....

best,
-- 

john noerenberg
[email-masked]
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Peace of mind isn't at all superficial, really.  It's the whole thing.
   That which produces it is good maintenance; that which disturbs it
   is poor maintenance.
   -- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert M. Pirsig, 1974
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------