Subject: New Internet Draft - Geopriv

From: Aleksandar Gogic <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 15:32:16 -0700

A new Internet Draft has been submitted.  It appears that it is taking a 
little time to have it posted.  In the meantime, please refer to the 
following ftp site to obtain an advance copy:

<ftp://ftp.pensive.org/Public/ietf/gogic-geopriv-concepts.txt>.

Title: draft-gogic-geopriv-concepts-00.txt
Author: Aleksandar M. Gogic
Date: July, 2002
Pages: 13
Abstract:

This paper defines and explains some geographic location concepts of
interest to GeoPriv. Many of these are of particular interest in
mobile wireless systems and Internet applications involving those
systems and devices. The interaction between location service
architecture elements is briefly described. Methods of protecting
privacy by controlling the precision with which location information
is disclosed are elaborated.

Aleksandar Gogic
QUALCOMM Incorporated
5775 Morehouse Drive
San Diego, CA 92121-1714
Office:  +1 858 651 5386
Mobile: +1 858 213 7368
[email-masked]