Subject: Interim Meeting Agenda: Second Day

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 09:22:51 -0700

Let's start by finishing with the issues with 
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cuellar-geopriv-reqs-02.txt>. 

We can also spend a *small* amount of time discussing usage 
scenarios, just to make sure that the draft covers them.

We'll have a *very brief* overviews of protocols that either are 
likely to use geopriv, or have similarities with geopriv, just to 
make sure we have a common understanding of potential uses and 
similar imbedded and/or security protocols.  Ideally, we'll have a 
starting point for the object.

---

From: Eric Brunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:32:06 -0400

My regrets for today's dial-in as well as yesterday's. I look forward to
summaries to the mailing list.

---

From: John Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:03:23 -0400

When we talk about P3P today, we will likely look at a FEW of the slides in 
the following presentations:

http://lorrie.cranor.org/talks/p3p-workshop0202.ppt

http://lorrie.cranor.org/privacy/NTIA-0900.ppt

John

---

From: Eric Brunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:01:19 -0400

John,

I've seen Lorrie's slides several times. Of interest to the contributors
to this WG might be bits:
	ipaddr struct {hostname, partialhostname, fullip, partialip}
and related endpoint identifiers, and how they are categorized,

and
	access, purpose, recipient, retention.

Who is announcing their DCP to whom, and URI-centric stuff is not
important. Neither for that matter is the choice of the mark-up (XML).

Cheers,
Eric