Subject: [Geopriv] Document Action: 'Geopriv requirements' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 10:15:49 -0500

The IESG has approved following document:

- 'Geopriv requirements '
   <draft-ietf-geopriv-reqs-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Ted Hardie and Ned Freed.

Technical Summary

This document focuses on the authorization, security and privacy
requirements for location-dependent services.  Specifically, it
describes the requirements for the Geopriv Location Object (LO) and
for the protocols that use this Location Object.  This LO is envisioned 
to be the primary data structure used in all Geopriv protocol exchanges 
to securely transfer location data.

Working Group Summary

There was consensus in the working group for publishing this document
as an Information RFC.
 
Protocol Quality
 
This document was reviewed for the IESG by Ted Hardie

RFC-Editor,

Please make the following changes to this draft.

Thanks,

Ted Hardie

Abstract:
OLD
   This LO is envisioned to be the main object defined by the Geopriv WG, 
   used in all Geopriv exchanges and in particular used to securely transfer
   location data.

NEW
   This LO is envisioned to be the primary data structure
   used in all Geopriv protocol exchanges to securely
   transfer location data.

NEW

7.2, Req. 5

OLD

   Req. 5.  The using protocol will typically facilitate that the keys
   associated with the credentials are transported to the respective
   parties, that is, key agreement is responsibility of the using
   protocol.

NEW

   Req. 5.  The using protocol will typically facilitate that the keys
   associated with the credentials are transported to the respective
   parties, that is, key establishment is the responsibility of the using
   protocol.

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv