Subject: [Geopriv] WGLC for draft-ietf-geopriv-pidf-lo-01.txt

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 23:23:37 -0800

Geopriv-ites,

This is the start of a three-week WG Last Call for the Geopriv
Location Object Format, draft-ietf-geopriv-pidf-lo-01.txt.  
Its target status is Proposed Standard.

The period is three weeks to allow for the IETF travel and
reporting out from this meeting.

Send your comments by March 26.

Allison, Andy and Randy

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:57:58 -0600

Jon

Just to let you know (on this list) that I'm finalizing my (2) comments 
with appropriate text offerings for review. I should have this done this 
evening and I'll post to the list sometime thereabouts.

>Send your comments by March 26.

cheers,
James

                                *******************
                 Truth is not to be argued... it is to be presented