Subject: [Geopriv] Location ID in SIPPING for Geopriv to know about

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 03:02:58 -0600

All

Brian Rosen and I have written an ID for Location Conveyance using SIP. A 
lot of people already knew about this effort, but I was reminded (scolded 
actually, by a chair ;-) that I had not informed the Geopriv list directly 
to review and comment on this ID. Here is the URL:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-location-requirements-00.txt

It will be presented tomorrow at around 1345 Seoul time in the SIPPING 
meeting. I have sent in my slides for the meeting to the chairs, which will 
be uploaded to the Softarmor site soon. Here is that URL if you want the 
slides (when they get there):

http://softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf59/slides/

If you don't see it there, it will/must be there before tomorrow's meeting.

Comments are welcome, but I suggest that the better list to have any 
discussions is probably the SIPPING list where the document is a WG item - 
however, that is only a suggestion

cheers,
James

                                *******************
                 Truth is not to be argued... it is to be presented

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv