Subject: Re: Re: [Mip6] Bootstrapping DT solution draft

From: "Yong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:12:47 +0800

Hi, Vijay Devarapalli,

>the current bootstrap solution is for the split scenario. the
>bootstrap design team just started working on the integrated
>scenario. in the integrated scenario the HA can be assigned
>by the AAAH during network access authentication.
>
>Vijay
>

I cannot agree that AAA in MSP are not responsible for assignment 
home agent in bootstrap split scenario from the mip6 deployment 
point of view.

Best regards,
22:08:32 2005-07-25
********************************************************
*    Yong Cui                                          *
*    Ph.D, Department of Computer Science & Technology *
*    Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China(100084)   *
*    Tel: (8610)-62795818-6859                         *
*    Email: [email-masked]             *
********************************************************

_______________________________________________
Mip6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip6