Subject: [Geopriv] revised version of SIP location package

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:50:16 -0700

Hi,

I just submitted a revised version of my location SIP event package,  
which has only minor updates.  I changed employers and email addresses  
several times since the -00 version, so please accept my apologies if I  
did not incorporate your comments.  Until it appears in the archives,  
you can find it here:

https://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/rohan/locpkg/draft-mahy- 
geopriv-sip-loc-pkg-01.html
https://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/rohan/locpkg/draft-mahy- 
geopriv-sip-loc-pkg-01.txt

Comments welcome.

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv