Subject: [Geopriv] Threats to GEOPRIV Location Objects

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 21:09:31 +0200

Hi all,

during the WGLC of the "GEOPRIV Layer 7 Location Configuration Protocol; 
Problem Statement and Requirements" document we got the feedback that 
the security investigations in that document went too far for a 
requirements/problem statement document (particularly since they require 
a detailed investigation of the overall architecture).

We finally removed all the security text from that document even though 
we believe it is an important topic to investigate.

Hence, Henning, Richard, Matt and myself worked on a separate document 
that tries to capture the security issues. You can find it here:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-barnes-geopriv-lo-sec-00.txt

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv