Subject: [Geopriv] Slidesfor draft-thomson-geopriv-lis-discovery-02

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:39:23 -0500

Hi All,

Here is a set of slides summarizing this draft and the possible ways
forward.

Cheers
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv