Subject: liquid handicapped

From: fungus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 09:13:25 -0700

SZSN Goes Through The Roof! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Brokers are grabbing up SZSN like crazy after two news releases this
week. Huge expansion plus multi-million dollar development projects are
pushing share prices through the roof. Act fast and get on SZSN first
thing Monday!

Computer programs used will include SAP and Autodesk Inventor. Please
describe your refinery or chemical plant experience,including the kinds
of technology you worked with Please describe your experience working
with EPCs.

Client located near Dallas is searching for a Materials Manager.
Will make presentations to clients and sell the projects.

The ideal person for this job will be a senior Chemical Engineer with
marketing or business development skills, with experience in an EPC or
process technology company.
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.

Candidates with experience in environmental projects in Latin America
counties or Mexico.

Generous package includes salary based on experience, benefits, and
relocation. Why would you consider this area? They will also do site
work design including drainage plans, buildings siting, sewers, etc, and
prepare material takeoffs and labor estimates. Please summarize your
experience in the coal fired power industry.
Will produce scale models of refineries and construction drawings. Plan
for elimination of obsolete inventory items. Local candidates are
preferred.

in Geology or Geoscience.

Where do you presently live ? Overtime is paid at straight time rate.
Please describe your specific exp in sales to electric utilities,
electrical apparatus manufacturers and heavy industrial plants.

Please describe your experience with engineering design software.

Please describe your experience with B-JAC, MUSE, HTRI, RCS, and similar
software.

Strongly prefer Bachelors degree.

Would you consider relocating to New Jersey? Please detail your
experience with the evaluation of catalyst and licensing proposals,
development of  process designs, and startup and turnaround support. Are
you proficient with current computer aided design applications? Areas of
responsibility include equipment performance, engineering studies and
recommendations, maintenance practices and operating procedures. Where
do you currently live and why are you interested in a position located
in the Chicago, IL area?

Need solid oral and written communications skills and organizational
skills as well as computer competence with Microsoft Word, Excel and
other record keeping systems.

Generous package includes salary based on experience, benefits, and
relocation. MUST have excellent math and drafting skills for custom
valve design.

Please detail your educational background including degrees,
certifications, and licenses received. Maintain a supplier quality
evaluation system.
Local candidates are preferred. Relocation assistance is available for
the right candidate.

Would you consider relocating to New Jersey?
Prefer four years experience in sales to electric utilities, electrical
apparatus manufacturers and heavy industrial plants. Briefly describe a
product or service that you sell and tell how you differentiate your
products or services from your competitors. Minimum five years
engineering experience in a refinery operating environment desirable.
Please summarize your experience in the coal fired power industry.
Salary commensurate with experience. What API codes and ANSI specs did
you design to conform to? com  Go back to listings What is your current
pay rate, straight time?
Direct hire, so full benefits apply, and overtime is paid at time and a
half.
Direct hire, so full benefits apply, and overtime is paid at time and a
half.
Candidates should be skilled in disassembly and assembly of rotating
type equipment such as compressors and pumps, be knowledgeable of
hydraulics, pump mechanics and repair techniques. Please describe a
recent project you were involved in and the designs you were responsible
for. Candidate must be very detail oriented with excellent communication
and problem solving skills.

Will make presentations to clients and sell the projects.
Computer programs used will include SAP and Autodesk Inventor.

What is your level of proficiency with AutoCAD and Microstation?
What were your duties and responsibilities ?