Subject: [Geopriv] Text for SIP Location Conveyance

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:33:46 +0200

James, Brian,

Section 5 of
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-01
defines details about the default policies. I have also sent them in my 
mail for the security consideration section. I believe you need the same 
text in the SIP Location Conveyance document (if not yet there already):
"
   The details on the information that may be included in the PIDF-LO
   MUST follow the subset of those rules relating to the construction of
   the "location-info" element in [10].  The PIDF-LO generated by the
   LCS in this case MUST follow the rules in [10].  In addition, the
   default values for <retransmission-allowed> and <retention-expiry> as
   specified in [8] MUST be applied.  A default value of "no" SHALL be
   used for the <retransmission-allowed> element.  A default value of 24
   hours SHALL be used for <retention-expiry> value of any generated
   PIDF-LO documents.  An LCS MAY provide a shorter value for
   <retention-expiry> but MUST NOT provide a value longer than 24 hours.

"

What is missing is information what goes into the entity attribute.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv