Subject: [Geopriv] Slides for Context Management draft

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:30:57 -0500

Hi All,

I missed the bit in Robert's previous request for slides to be posted to
the list. So here are my slides on the context management draft.

Hannes already gave a really nice summary of the draft in his review
this morning. So maybe reading that in conjunction with the slides might
help a bit.

Cheers
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv