Subject: tantalizingly

From: Jean I. Vasquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 01:42:15 -0500

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

IBM will use the new machine to target customers with less-efficient HP,
Sun and Dell servers.

Charles Wang, Architect Manager, UCLA Medical Center Computing Services.

For a list of additional IBM trademarks, please see www.

IBM also continues to foster relationships with higher education
institutions and is working with hundreds of colleges and universities
around the world on SOA curricula.

Quick start and help features: Lotus Quickr makes it easy for any team
member to get up and running with simple instructions on how to get
started and tutorial style wizards that guide the user. About IBM     
Privacy      Contact Please note that any information or material sent
to IBM will be deemed NOT to be confidential.