Subject: [Geopriv] draft-winterbottom-geopriv-lis2lis-req-00

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:32:26 -0500

Hi All,

Again, owing to agenda time in Chicago being a premium, this draft did
not get given air time.

This draft was explicitly requesting coming out of the Prague IETF. So
far I have received some comments from Cullen that I will include when
the submissions are open again. This work is required by a number of
operators around the world and I am asking people to consider it for
promotion to a geopriv WG item.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winterbottom-geopriv-lis2lis-req-00

Cheers

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv