Subject: [Geopriv] draft-thomson-geopriv-lis-discovery-01

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:48:55 -0500

Hi All,

The 02 version of this document should hit the repository very soon, it
has a few minor corrections and comments added to the recommendations
section over the 01 version, but is otherwise largely the same.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-geopriv-lis-discovery-01

Just prior to Prague Andy Newton made some comments on this document
along with a general endorsement of it becoming a geopriv WG item. Owing
to the nature of the Prague meeting we never actually got to this
discussion, but I think that it is important to have.

I have taken quite a few of Andy's suggestions on board for 01 version
of this draft. I included a specific order of discovery options, and
included a specific example in the appendix. I have not removed the HELD
specific components as now that HELD is the chosen L7LCP the reason for
their exclusion is less apparent.

I appreciate any feedback that people might want to provide with regards
to this document, and I would like to have the discussion about this
document becoming a geopriv WG item.

Cheers

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "Dawson, Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:54:36 -0500

It's kind of surprising that this didn't make agenda time - though I
hope it's because it is considered uncontentious. Obviously there's not
much point in having a LIS protocol like HELD without the associated LIS
discovery mechanism - so this is very important.

I've already provided my review comments to the author before posting,
so I don't have anything else to add.

Cheers,

Martin

________________________________

From: Winterbottom, James [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, 11 July 2007 9:49 AM
To: GEOPRIV WG
Subject: [Geopriv] draft-thomson-geopriv-lis-discovery-01

Hi All,

 

 

Cheers

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------
[mf2]