Subject: resource

From: Lott L. Emmanuel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:41:20 +0100

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop. Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good
evening. It'll also make you feel like you're living in a cave or
bunker. On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy
handheld modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be
able to hide CPUS! I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd
be higher.
they're all likable and dis-likable!

Never the less there are times when the heat can become too much.
Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process.
If you cna find it you really should try it.

I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle.
Either way - if I'm not paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to chose
one generic to try.

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.

Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard. A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an
activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the
site.
Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate!
These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you.

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. I think
it might make the "always consider buying" list! Gotta run - it'll
increase my score!

You just don't want it to end.
This really helped on my journey to the bottom of the Grand Canyon last
year. A well placed tree can reduce the direct sun into your place, and
also provide a captivating dance of leaf shadows inside the house.

A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family. If you cna find it you really should try it. With it's slow
progression you feel like you're being pushed along by the ebbs and
whorls of a river on a summer's day.

You heard me uber cool. Never the less there are times when the heat can
become too much.

they're all likable and dis-likable!