Subject: ER

From: Wooten D. Alfred <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:28:59 +0200

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

Non mi ricordo di niente dopo il Tsunami. A lady-in-waiting is checking
all the fuss through a hole in the fence. A dream has come through.
World of Art is a trendy and sophisticated global art publication
created for artists, galleries, museums, dealers, art collectors, who
seek the latest news and trends in the art world. Ich erinnere mich an
nichts nach dem Tsunami.

Storytelling  used in companies?

com, Wal-Mart, Ecampus, Textbook, Blackwell in USA, Canada, France,
Germany, Great Britain, Australia, Japan and many others.
Ich habe meine Eltern verloren. See editorial  Logos Sculptures
Portraits See below Storytelling used in companies? Estoy en el hospital
de Phuket. See how  Are you,  a granddad,    or a grand mom? Sono
nell'ospedale di Phuket.

One of those are the Hans Christian Andersen Festival Plays in the
Village of Funen in Odense.

Eu estou no hospital de Phuket. First you must install a News Reader to
handle the RSS feeds.
Read the message from the Board. One of those are the Hans Christian
Andersen Festival Plays in the Village of Funen in Odense.

One of those are the Hans Christian Andersen Festival Plays in the
Village of Funen in Odense. Ich erinnere mich an nichts nach dem
Tsunami. I have no words to tell you how much I enjoyed your art pre

First you must install a News Reader to handle the RSS feeds.

Storytelling  used in companies? He perdido a mis padres. org about
writings, new and  lecturing - hosted at Planet's in Dallas Texas
Appointed member of International Society of Artists and Designers.
Printed TABLOID version  by Asbjorn Lonvig Live Art Magazine By adding
this RSS news feed to your collection of RSS feeds, you will be  alerted
whenever there are any news in Colorful News. Lille Fejringhus Gallery
Probably Northern Europe's most fascinating artist's house. Savez-vous
qui je suis ?
This competition seeks to attract artists, galleries, museums who are
redefining standards of art excellence challenging existing trends and
tendencies in art and culture.

Savez-vous qui je suis ?

Colorful News - to colorful people.
Asbjorn Lonvig's fairy tales to be published in China A publisher in
China wants to publish my fairy tales. Non mi ricordo di niente dopo il
Tsunami. World of Art magazine is a graphic creation itself and source
of information.

com, Wal-Mart, Ecampus, Textbook, Blackwell in USA, Canada, France,
Germany, Great Britain, Australia, Japan and many others.

Ich habe meine Eltern verloren. Lille Fejringhus Gallery Probably
Northern Europe's most fascinating artist's house. Estoy en el hospital
de Phuket.

A dream has come through.