Subject: [Geopriv] Changes from -00 to WG Draft: "draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-01.txt"

From: "Roger Marshall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:21:31 -0700

I've posted an update to the LbyR requirements draft.

You'll also find the same changes listed as below, btwn -01 and -00
versions, in an appendix within the -01:

1. Shortened Abstract & Introduction.
2. LDP term gone.  Expansion of Location Dereferencing Protocol,
deletion of "LDP" acronym throughout, since LDP stands for Label
Distribution Protocol elsewhere in the IETF.
3. LCP term is also gone.  LCP is used as Link Control Protocol
elsewhere (IETF).
4. Reduced the number of terms in the doc.  Referenced other drafts or
RFCs for repeated terms.
5. Requirement C2. changed to indicate that the URI has a lifetime.
6. C3. Softened by changing from a MUST to a SHOULD.
7. C6. Reworded for clarity.
8. C7. Changed the MUST to a SHOULD to reflect a more appropriate level.
9. D6. Replaced the text to make it clearer.
10. D7. Deleted the requirement since it wasn't an appropriate task for
the protocol.
11. Referenced Richard's security document.
12. Cleaned up some spelling errors.

Link to the draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements
-01.txt

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please so notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv