Subject: [Geopriv] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-geopriv-revised-civic-lo-06

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 02:33:32 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-geopriv-revised-civic-lo-06.txt has been successfuly submitted by Martin Thomson and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-geopriv-revised-civic-lo
Revision:	 06
Title:		 Revised Civic Location Format for PIDF-LO
Creation_date:	 2007-10-17
WG ID:		 geopriv
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
This document defines an XML format for the representation of civic
location.  This format is designed for use with PIDF Location Object
(PIDF-LO) documents and replaces the civic location format in RFC
4119.  The format is based on the civic address definition in
PIDF-LO, but adds several new elements based on the civic types
defined for DHCP, and adds a hierarchy to address complex road
identity schemes.  The format also includes support for the xml:lang
language tag and restricts the types of elements where appropriate.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv