Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 08:56:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Representation of Uncertainty and Confidence in PIDF-LO
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          James Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   The key concepts of uncertainty and confidence as they pertain to
   location information are defined.  Methods for the manipulation of
   location estimates that include uncertainty information are outlined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/