Subject: Re: grow: draft-ietf-grow-collection-communities-01.txt

From: Russell Heilling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:17:32 +0000

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 03:10:30PM -0800, David Meyer wrote:
> 
> 	Folks,
> 
> 	Very few comments on this one since I implemented
> 	Kato-san's suggestions. Has anyone looked at it? Anyone
> 	have comments? 

Hi,

Looks good to me, have spotted the following typo in the table in 
section 3.1 though:

     Upstream Routes                          <AS>:0000000000000110
     Reserved                                 <AS>:0000000000000110-
                                              <AS>:0000111111111111

The Reserved range included the Upstream Routes community - should 
start at <AS>:0000000000000111

Cheerz,

Russell

-- 
Russell Heilling
http://www.ccie.org.uk/
PGP: finger [email-masked]

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:10:30 -0800

Folks,

	Thanks,

	Dave
_________________________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow.html
web archive:        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 09:13:22 -0800

Russell,

>> start at <AS>:0000000000000111

	Thanks, I'll update. Dave