Subject: grow: Draft : BGP Proxy Community Community

From: "Sharad Agarwal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:53:55 -0800

Hi,

Tim Griffin and I have draft that defines a Flexible BGP community which 
embeds a second community and a request to a remote AS to send that second 
community to a specified neighbor AS. The draft is at

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agarwal-bgp-proxy-community-00.txt

We're interested in your comments & criticisms on the draft, it's utility, 
unintended consequences; what would go through your mind in deciding to deploy 
this?

It's my first time working on a draft, so any comments on the structure, 
appropriateness, applicability to GROW would also be very helpful.

Thanks!
Sharad.

P.S. I don't think my original email made it to the list - if it did, I 
apologize for the duplicate

_________________________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow.html
web archive:        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/