Subject: grow: Change of WG co-chair and Ad

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:51:15 +0100

GROW WG members,

We have been talking with the WG chairs.
Vijay has indicated that he does not have enough time to
dedicate to the co-chairing of this WG and has decided 
to step down as WG co-chair. 

We have found Geoff Huston to volunteer for the co-chair
task together with Dave Meyer.

Vijay has agreed to stay on as a technical advisor for
operational aspects of the work in this WG.

We have also found Bill Fenner to volunteer as a technical
advisor for RTG aspects.

At the same time, we think it is best if David Kessens
acts as the primary AD for the GROW WG.

So... 
- Thanks to Vijay for his contributions and work as
  co-chair in the past and thanks for continuing to
  participate as technical advisor.
- Welcome to Geoff as new co-chair.
- Welcome to Bill Fenner as technical advisor.

We have also discussed a renewed GROW WG charter that 
the WG co-chairs and RTG ADs. The new charter (that still
needs IESG review and approval) will be discussed at this
IETF59 and on the mailing list. We hope to be able to 
approve it at our first IESG telechat after the IETF in 
Seoul is over.

Now... let us produce the documents that we as WG have commited
to deliver by the (new) milestone dates.

Bert Wijnen and David Kessens
_________________________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow.html
web archive:        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/