Subject: grow: draft GROW agenda for IETF60

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:35:57 -0700

Folks,

	Here's the draft GROW agenda for IETF 60. Please let us
	know if there are corrections or additional agenda items.

	Thanks,

	Dave & Geoff

---

Global Routing Operations (grow)

THURSDAY, August 5, 2004 (1530-1730)
====================================

CHAIR(s): Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
          David Meyer  <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Administriva                                         5 minutes

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
     subscribe grow

   - Scribe?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                        5 minutes
   Meyer                                           

 o Charter update                                        5 minutes

 o Review and status of work items                      45 minutes

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-ietf-grow-bgp-med-considerations-01.txt         5 minutes
    McPherson/Gill
   draft-ietf-grow-collection-communities-04.txt         5 minutes
    Meyer 
   draft-ietf-grow-embed-addr-03.txt                     5 minutes
    Plonka  
   draft-ietf-grow-rift-01.txt                          10 minutes
    Meyer

   Expired/Inactive Drafts
   -----------------------
   draft-grow-bounded-longest-match-01.txt              10 minutes
   draft-hardie-bounded-longest-match-05.txt
    Hardie/White

   draft-ietf-grow-bgp-redistribution-01.txt            10 minutes
    Bonaventure et al

 o BGP Status Reports                                   20 minutes
   Huston/All

_________________________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow.html
web archive:        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/