Subject: grow: Regarding checking of boilerplate for Internet-Drafts (nroff)

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:28:42 -0700

If you happen to use nroff for your draft formatting,
	this might be helpful. I received this from Bert Wijnen
	([email-masked]). Thanks Bert.

	Dave

------------ boilerplate nroff for Internet Drafts

.\" automatically generated by xml2rfc v1.26 on 28 Sep 2004 15:16:24 +0000
.\" 
.pl 10.0i
.po 0
.ll 7.2i
.lt 7.2i
.nr LL 7.2i
.nr LT 7.2i
.ds LF Wijnen
.ds RF FORMFEED[Page %]
.ds CF Expires March 2, 2005
.ds LH Internet-Draft
.ds RH september 2004
.ds CH Textual Conventions for VLAN-ID
.hy 0
.nh
.ad l
.nf
none                                                          F. Surname
\%Internet-Draft                                        Some Organization
Expires: March 2, 2005                                    september 2004

.ce
Title of your document
.ce
\%draft-somemorenaming-01.txt

.in 3
.ti 0
Status of this Memo

.fi
This document is an \%Internet-Draft and is subject to all provisions
of section 3 of RFC 3667.  By submitting this \%Internet-Draft, each
author represents that any applicable patent or other IPR claims of
which he or she is aware have been or will be disclosed, and any of
which he or she become aware will be disclosed, in accordance with
RFC 3668.

\%Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that
other groups may also distribute working documents as
\%Internet-Drafts.

\%Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
time.  It is inappropriate to use \%Internet-Drafts as reference
material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

The list of current \%Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
\%http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

The list of \%Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

This \%Internet-Draft will expire on March 2, 2005.

.ti 0
Copyright Notice

Copyright (C) The Internet Society (2004).

.ti 0
Abstract

Your abstract
.bp

body of your documen

.bp
.ti 0
Intellectual Property Statement

.fi
The IETF takes no position regarding the validity or scope of any
Intellectual Property Rights or other rights that might be claimed to
pertain to the implementation or use of the technology described in
this document or the extent to which any license under such rights
might or might not be available; nor does it represent that it has
made any independent effort to identify any such rights.  Information
on the procedures with respect to rights in RFC documents can be
found in BCP 78 and BCP 79.

Copies of IPR disclosures made to the IETF Secretariat and any
assurances of licenses to be made available, or the result of an
attempt made to obtain a general license or permission for the use of
such proprietary rights by implementers or users of this
specification can be obtained from the IETF \%on-line IPR repository at
http://www.ietf.org/ipr.

The IETF invites any interested party to bring to its attention any
copyrights, patents or patent applications, or other proprietary
rights that may cover technology that may be required to implement
this standard.  Please address the information to the IETF at
\[email-masked].

.ti 0
Disclaimer of Validity

This document and the information contained herein are provided on an
"AS IS" basis and THE CONTRIBUTOR, THE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE REPRESENTS
OR IS SPONSORED BY (IF ANY), THE INTERNET SOCIETY AND THE INTERNET
ENGINEERING TASK FORCE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE
INFORMATION HEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

.ti 0
Copyright Statement

Copyright (C) The Internet Society (2004).  This document is subject
to the rights, licenses and restrictions contained in BCP 78, and
except as set forth therein, the authors retain all their rights.

.ti 0
Acknowledgment

Funding for the RFC Editor function is currently provided by the
Internet Society.
_________________________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow.html
web archive:        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/