Subject: grow: RFC4264 - BGP Wedgies

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:45:02 +1100

Hi,

The grow document on BGP Wedgies has now been published as an Informational 
RFC - RFC 4264.

thanks,

   Geoff & Dave

_________________________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow.html
web archive:        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/grow/

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:52:14 -0800

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 09:45:02AM +1100, Geoff Huston wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> The grow document on BGP Wedgies has now been published as an 
> Informational RFC - RFC 4264.

	Great work all!

	Dave