Subject: [GROW] agenda items

From: Peter Schoenmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:55:49 -0700

hi,

We already have a number of agenda items for the GROW meeting in  
Stockholm.  I wanted to find out if there are any additional items  
before the WG agenda is published.

thanks

peter

---

From: Paul Francis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:57:41 +0200

Hi Gang,

There are four internet drafts that I want to discuss in Stockholm.  They 
are:

draft-ietf-grow-va-00-----this is the main spec
draft-ietf-grow-va-mpls-00  -----these are specifics of mpls tunnels with 
VA
draft-ietf-grow-va-gre-00   ----- these are specifics of GRE tunnels with 
VA
draft-ietf-grow-va-perf-00  -----  this document discusses performance 
experiments on VA (preliminary results at best)

For some reason, the latter two haven't shown up on the registry.  They 
were submitted on time, so I'm trying to track that down with the IETF 
staff.  They are attached to this document.

THanks,

PF