Subject: Re: [GROW] WGLC - draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 21:22:36 -0500

Having seen no negative feedback for this, this closes out... moving
this out of WGLC and on to the IESG queue. I'll do some write-up fun
tonight or tomorrow and send it along.

-chris

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Christopher Morrow
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hello WG folk,
> Terry's finished dealing with the few comments that arose, spun a new
> version (-01) and it seems this is at a point where we can WGLC it?
> Draft:
>  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01>
>
> Abstract:
> "This document extends the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) MRT export
>   format for routing information to include terrestrial coordinates."
>
> Should be simple enough, how about we finish up in 14 days or less!
> Call ends: Mar 01, 2011.
>
> -Chris
>