Subject: [GROW] NO Meeting in Quebec

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:57:19 -0400

Howdy folks,
Apologies for the somewhat late announcement, Peter and I both had
last minute things come up and can't make it to the venue this time
around. I think we have 3 outstanding items (all of which require ML
feedback anwyay):

  o MRT draft and whether or not an IANA registry is required
  o leo's no-more-slash-8s WGLC re-start after final comment changes
  o rob's error-handling doc - status update

I believe if we chat about these between now and the following meeting
we should be in good shape.

-Chris

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 21:43:28 -0700

>   o MRT draft and whether or not an IANA registry is required

Can you elaborate with the concerns as they exist from with the Chairs point
of view, or the IESGs PoV??

Cheers
Terry