Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-mrt-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:50:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MRT routing information export format
	Author(s)       : Larry Blunk
                          Manish Karir
                          Craig Labovitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-mrt-17.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2011-08-17

   This document describes the MRT format for routing information
   export.  This format was developed in concert with the Multi-threaded
   Routing Toolkit (MRT) from whence the format takes it name.  The
   format can be used to export routing protocol messages, state
   changes, and routing information base contents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-mrt-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-mrt-17.txt