Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:59:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing information export format with geo-location extensions
	Author(s)       : Terry Manderson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-08-11

   This document updates the Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) export
   format for Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing information by
   extending it to include optional terrestrial coordinates of a BGP
   Collector and its BGP Peers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-03.txt

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:08:30 -0700

This is in response to a request from the AD to put back the IANA
considerations section and push the document into standards track.

Cheers
Terry 

On 12/08/11 11:59 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations
> Working Group of the IETF.
> 
>         Title           : Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Border Gateway
> Protocol (BGP) routing information export format with geo-location extensions
> _______________________________________________
> GROW mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow