Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:12:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing information export format with geo-location extensions
	Author(s)       : Terry Manderson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-08-16

   This document updates the Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) export
   format for Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing information by
   extending it to include optional terrestrial coordinates of a BGP
   Collector and its BGP Peers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-05.txt

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:15:25 -0700

Just working through the IETF last call comments.. again.. :-)

Cheers
Terry

On 17/08/11 12:12 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations
> Working Group of the IETF.
> 
>         Title           : Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Border Gateway
> Protocol (BGP) routing information export format with geo-location extensions
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt