Subject: [GROW] Last Call: <draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-04.txt> (Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing information export format with geo-location extensions) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:23:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Global Routing Operations WG
(grow) to consider the following document:
- 'Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
   routing information export format with geo-location extensions'
  <draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-08-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates the Multi-threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) export
   format for Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing information by
   extending it to include optional terrestrial coordinates of a BGP
   Collector and its BGP Peers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-geomrt/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-geomrt/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.