Subject: [GROW] RFC 6396 on Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Routing Information Export Format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:52:15 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6396

        Title:      Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit (MRT) Routing 
                    Information Export Format 
        Author:     L. Blunk, M. Karir,
                    C. Labovitz
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      33
        Characters: 73982
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-grow-mrt-17.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6396.txt

This document describes the MRT format for routing information
export.  This format was developed in concert with the Multi-threaded
Routing Toolkit (MRT) from whence the format takes it name.  The
format can be used to export routing protocol messages, state
changes, and routing information base contents.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC