Subject: [GROW] Jari Arkko's Yes on draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Jari Arkko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 00:26:13 -0800

Jari Arkko has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-05: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for writing an interesting document.

This reference clearly needs a fix:

   BGP soft-reconfiguration [REF?]

---

From: "Roque Gagliano (rogaglia)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:39:56 +0000

I believe we should add a reference to the RPSL+RPKI work here:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-06, although
work-in-progress it is relevant as an informational reference.

BTW, Section 4.5 of the document would be inaccurate as the process in
draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-06 covers not only route[6] objects but also
as-block, aut-num and inet[6]num objects.

Regards,

Roque

‹ 
Roque Gagliano
Tail-f Solutions Architect Southern Europe
+41 76 449 8867

On 08/01/15 09:26, "Jari Arkko" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>GROW mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow