Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 14:37:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Usage of Large BGP Communities
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Martijn Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-12-07

Abstract:
   Examples and inspiration for operators on how to use Large BGP
   Communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/