Subject: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:01:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Usage of BGP Large Communities
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          John Heasley
                          Martijn Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:
   Examples and inspiration for operators for the use of BGP Large
   Communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/