Subject: [GROW] Last Call: <draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-04.txt> (Default EBGP Route Propagation Behavior Without Policies) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 14:41:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Global Routing Operations WG
(grow) to consider the following document:
- 'Default EBGP Route Propagation Behavior Without Policies'
  <draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-04-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the default behavior of a BGP speaker when
   there is no import or export policy associated with an External BGP
   session.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:23:44 +0000

Idr WG:

Please take a look at this document.  It is now in IETF Last Call, but I haven’t seen evidence that it was sent to idr for review.  Please make sure to cc the grow WG on any comments.

Even though it is short, I haven’t read it in detail…

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On 4/4/17, 5:41 PM, "GROW on behalf of The IESG" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

Abstract

_______________________________________________
GROW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/grow