Subject: [GROW] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 18:15:59 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Ben’s DISCUSS about the Peer Down and Up Notification (i.e., Section
6.3).

Section 8, I also share Alvaro’s and Ben’s concern about whether any new
information is leaked if pre- and post-policy information is combined

---

From: Paolo Lucente <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 16:39:14 +0000

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your comments. Please see my replies to Alvaro and Benjamin.

Paolo

> On 11 Jul 2019, at 03:15, Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>