Subject: [GROW] FW: [Idr] WG LC for Extended BGP Administrative Shutdown Communication (bs) - draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04.txt (7/9 to 7/23) - extended to 8/6/2019

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 17:24:34 -0400

Greetings: 

IDR has extended its WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04.txt  until
8/6/2019. 

Since this draft has operational impact, perhaps you'd like to consider
providing your opinion on this draft.   

Or if you are an IDR participant, you can go to the IDR list and comment
during this extended WG LC. 

Cheerily, Susan Hares 

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 9:13 AM
To: 'idr wg'
Subject: [Idr] WG LC for Extended BGP Administrative Shutdown Communication
(bs) - draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04.txt (7/9 to 7/23)

This begins a 2 week WG last call for draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04.txt from
July 9, 2019 to July 23, 2019. . 

Please consider if you believe this revision of RFC8203 (Administrative
Shutdown)

a)      Will benefit operational networks,

b)      is technically complete, and 

c)       ready for publication. 

In your comments, please indicate whether you "support" or "do not support"
its publication. 

This draft contains IPR notice that causes "IPR warnings".   The authors
believe that this text is automatically generated by the IETF tools and the
warning is not appropriate.   

As the shepherd, I am  investigating this issue.   If you have specific
knowledge on this issue, you may send it to the list or to me directly. 

Cheerily, Susan Hares