Subject: [GROW] Protocol Action: 'Support for Adj-RIB-Out in BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:04:48 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Support for Adj-RIB-Out in BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP)'
  (draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-07.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Global Routing Operations Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Warren Kumari and Ignas Bagdonas.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out/

Technical Summary

   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) defines access to only the Adj-RIB-
   In Routing Information Bases (RIBs).  This document updates the BGP
   Monitoring Protocol (BMP) RFC 7854 by adding access to the Adj-RIB-
   Out RIBs.  It adds a new flag to the peer header to distinguish Adj-
   RIB-In and Adj-RIB-Out.

Working Group Summary

   The document went through several revisions and extensive review
   at WGLC to include comments/suggestions/changes.
  The conversation in the WG mail-list and meetings was robust.

Document Quality
 
  The document is in good shape, there are no nits of consequence in the document.
  The content is clear and concise.

Personnel

   chris morrow ([email-masked]) is Document Shepherd
   warren kumari ([email-masked]) is RAD!