Subject: Interim Editing session

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:12:34 -0600

Hi,

This is to announce that there will be an interim GSMPv3
specification editing session held Wednesday 2 Feb 00.  This 
session will be held jointly with the MSF switch control
working group.   The meeting will be held during the 
MSF Technical Committee meeting being held in New Orleans.
While the MSF meetings are closed to non MSF members, the
MSF has decided to invite GSMP WG members who want to 
participate in this session and who don't happen to be MSF
members to attend the relevant Switch Control WG meeting on 
Wed 2 Feb 00 free of charge.  

Anyone interested in attending should notify me as soon
as possible of their interest.

Please note: In keeping with IETF practice any changes made 
to the GSMPv3 specifications at the interim/joint meeting will 
be subject to the subsequent approval of the IETF GSMP WG.

Regards

a.
-----------------------------------
avri doria
Office: +1 781 993 4656
Mobile: +1 781 308 7680

---

From: Dave McDysan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 16:43:03 -0600

Note that representatives who are MSF member companies must register through
the normal channels on www.msforum.org.

Per the MSF operating procedures, as the technical committee chair, I am
inviting GSMP subject matter experts to this meeting to advance this
important work within the industry.

Thank you in advance for your support,

Dave McDysan
MSF Technical Committee Chair

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 2:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Interim Editing session

Hi,

Regards

a.