Subject: Open call for team participants

From: "Avri Doria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 08:27:12 -0400

Hi,

In order to make sure that we get the work done on schedule (as 
detailed in the charter), there has been a suggestion that we put 
together several teams to work on the documents currently in the 
GSMP charter.

The primary tasks are:

- Complete the requirements doc for extending GSMP.
  Start from draft-doria-gsmp-olsr-req-02 and produce
  draft-ietf-gsmp-optical-req

- Complete the extensions draft
  Start from draft-sadler-gsmp-tdm-labelstxt and produce        
draft-ietf-gsmp-gmpls-support

- Complete the requirements doc for partitioning
  Start from draft-anderson-req-dyn-part and produce 
  draft-ietf-gsmp-dynpart-req
 
I am hoping to include some of the original authors on the teams.  
I would also like to put a few other folks on each team.
Please let either Kenneth or me know if you are interested in 
participating in one of these teams.  I would like to keep the
teams relatively small, but I want to make sure that the various
points of view are represented. 

thanks
a.

-- 

Avri Doria
+1 401 663 5024
===============
http://www.aidsride.org/new/northeast/index.htm
Rider : 1063

---

From: Jonathan Sadler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:33:42 -0500

Avri -

I would be glad to participate on the team working on the extensions
draft.

Jonathan Sadler