Subject: Request From: Campbell William

From: william Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 15:33:33 -0300

From: Campbell William
Tel/Fax: 1 206-202-3960
Washington (WA) 20515
Email: [email-masked]

Greetings,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone will die someday.

My name is Mr. Campbell William, from USA; I have been diagnosed with esophageal
cancer, which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for my
health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a
few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have since lost my power of speech and can only manage to write now; as that
has been the only way I am able to communicate.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that
is the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that
there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the
world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live
my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I know my time is
near, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate
and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to
give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good
deeds I did on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations in UK, Brazil and Ireland.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more.
I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the
money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria; they refused and
kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what I
have left for them. The last of my money which only few of them knows of is the
huge cash deposit that I have with my Bank in London.

I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity
organizations.

Regards,

Mr. Campbell William

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.