Subject: [fmc] WG: New Version Notification for draft-sun-fmc-use-case-01.txt

From: Qiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:33:27 +0800

Dear all,

We have updated draft-sun-fmc-use-case-01.txt, reflecting the feedback from
the last IETF meeting. Your comments are appreciated :)

Best wishes
Qiong

==============================================
A new version of I-D, draft-sun-fmc-use-case-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Qiong Sun and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:  draft-sun-fmc-use-case
Revision:  01
Title:  Use Cases and Requirements in Fixed Mobile Convergence
Creation date:  2012-10-22
WG ID:  Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
URL: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-fmc-use-case-01.txt
Status: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-fmc-use-case
Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-fmc-use-case-01
Diff: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-fmc-use-case-01

Abstract:
   This document provides a brief review of use cases in FMC (Fixed
   Mobile Convergence) architecture from operational point of view.  It
   also provides technical requirements and problems which need be
   resolved in IETF.  It is complementary to the existing problem
   statement and requirements documents.

--