Subject: [fmc] WG: New Version Notification for draft-xue-fmc-ps-02.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:36:36 +0200

Dear all,
We'd like to announce the updated version of the PS draft for fmc.
For details please see below.
Aim is to stimulate discussion on the most pressing issues from network integration point of view. Of course the way to come to potential solution approaches is still open.
Please join the Bof in Atlanta!

Best regards
Dirk

New Version Notification for draft-xue-fmc-ps-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-xue-fmc-ps-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-xue-fmc-ps
Revision:        02
Title:           Problem Statement for Fixed Mobile Convergence
Creation date:   2012-10-15
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 14
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xue-fmc-ps-02.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-fmc-ps
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-fmc-ps-02
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-fmc-ps-02

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to analyze the issues that have
   arisen so far and to propose several use cases for the Fixed Mobile
   Convergence.  This document gives a brief overview of the assumed
   Fixed Mobile Convergence architecture and related works and then
   introduces several Intarea type of use cases based on the partnership
   in Fixed Mobile Convergence architecture, such as User Equipment
   identification, mobility consideration, such as mobility status
   reporting in Wi-Fi network and transporting Wi-Fi link
   characteristics type of considerations.

The IETF Secretariat