Subject: [fmc] Next steps

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 10:46:25 -0500

Hi all,

As we said after Orlando meeting, I would like to draw your attention to
the following:

- Please submit solution drafts on the issues in scope. The more the better.

-Wi-Fi access is in scope.

- There are drafts submitted elsewhere but already received comments on
this list, you may kindly consider submitting the revised versions here.

- There are drafts submitted elsewhere, announced on this list and received
some comments, please kindly consider replying to the comments and getting
into some useful techical discussions. These are very important.

- One more case: there are drafts submitted elsewhere not announced on this
list but in scope, please kindly consider announcing them in the hopes of
getting some useful feedback.

We are looking forward to more active mailing list participation in the
coming days.

Regards,

Behcet