Subject: [Hipsec] HIP test server online

From: "Henderson, Thomas R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:26:19 -0700

We have made available a HIP test server online.  It is at
http://hipserver.mct.phantomworks.org.  It runs the base
exchange and IPsec as defined by the current base spec.

At the meeting this week, we have successfully interoperated
with both Ericsson (IPv4 and IPv6) and HIPL (IPv6) implementations,
according to the new base spec.  

We will plan on keeping the hipserver online semi-permanently
now, for use as a testing target by others wishing to test
their implementations.

Tom
_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://honor.trusecure.com/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 06:55:55 +0300

> exchange and IPsec as defined by the current base spec.

This is great news!  Thanks, Tom, for the hard work!!

We are planning to get a new release of our FreeBSD code out.
That should happen in a couple of weeks, probably once we've
made sure that it works on FreeBSD 5.3 (beta or final).

--Pekka Nikander