Subject: [Hipsec] Question about IPv4 and IPv6 in HIP

From: "Joseph" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 17:59:56 +1000

Dear All,
	I am a new guy in HIP area. I am trying to understand about HIP. I
have a very basic question related to HIP , IPv4 and IPv6.
	As I know that in HIP, TCP/UDP will be run on HIP and HIP can run on
IPv4 and IPv6. However, if someone send a package from a IPv4 network to
IPv6 network like this:
	Source<--- (IPv4 Network) ---> Router A<-- (IPv6 Network) --->
Destination
	How can the package arrive the Destination without the tunneling? Is
that the router A will convert the package? How's the interworking?
	Thanks a lot.
Yours faithfully,
Joseph 

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://honor.trusecure.com/mailman/listinfo/hipsec