Subject: [Hipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-papadoglou-hiprg-hit-presence-00.txt

From: "Papadoglou, Nick, VF-Group" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:09:28 -0000

Dear all,

Please find below a new ID that we submitted and we intent to
present/discuss in the Vancouver meeting. Your comments/suggestions and
constructive comments are more than welcome. 

Best regards,

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-papadoglou-hiprg-hit-presence-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Host Identity Tags (HIT) in Presence
Information Data Format (PIDF) 
	Author(s)	: N. Papadoglou, H. Zisimopoulos
	Filename	: draft-papadoglou-hiprg-hit-presence-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2005-10-18
	
   This document describes a new way of exchanging Host Identities (or 
   Host Identity Tags) by means of the Presence Information Data Format 
   [6]  using the Host Identity Protocol (HIP). A new presence 
   information element is proposed as an extension to the Presence 
   Information Data Format (PIDF), to include and convey the Host 
   Identity that corresponds to the different SIP URI's the node may 
   have registered. This automatically creates a list of associations 
   between the SIP URI and the Host identity for the different UA 
   instances on the same or different node. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-papadoglou-hiprg-hit-presence-
00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-papadoglou-hiprg-hit-presence-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-papadoglou-hiprg-hit-presence-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec