Subject: [Hipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-matos-hip-privacy-extensions-01.txt

From: Alfredo Matos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:00:12 +0000

Dear all,

We have submitted a revision of draft-matos-hip-privacy-extensions.
Diffs from version 00 are at:

http://hng.av.it.pt/~alfmatos/files/draft-matos-hip-privacy-extensions-01-htmlwdiff.html

Comments are appreciated.

Best Regards,

Alfredo Matos

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-matos-hip-privacy-extensions-01.txt
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:50:01 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Host Identity Protocol Location Privacy Extensions
	Author(s)	: A. Matos, et al.
	Filename	: draft-matos-hip-privacy-extensions-01.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2006-3-9
	
This memo describes a framework for the Host Identity Protocol that
provides location privacy and mobility to end hosts.  It discusses
the introduction of a new functional entity that prevents HIP enabled
nodes from revealing their location.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matos-hip-privacy-extensions-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-matos-hip-privacy-extensions-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-matos-hip-privacy-extensions-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec