Subject: [Hipsec] Does the HIP WG need to meet in Chicago?

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:22:48 +0300

Hi,

it has been a while since our last face-to-face meeting. Do people feel 
the need to have one in Chicago?

The agenda could include discussions on the API draft(s) and NAT 
traversal draft.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

---

From: "Henderson, Thomas R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:23:21 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 3:23 AM
> To: HIP
> Subject: [Hipsec] Does the HIP WG need to meet in Chicago?
> 
> Hi,
> 

Gonzalo, 
I would be interested in such a meeting, and on possibly seeing some
revised drafts and reviewing the status of all of the ones that are in
various stages of approval.  It could probably be a short meeting, or it
could also be done via email too.  I will be suggesting also a HIP RG
meeting in Chicago.

Tom

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:23:18 +0300

Hi,

Miika, who is one of the main contributors, just informed me that he 
will not be in Chicago. He indicated that, considering the pace at which 
the drafts are progressing, it would probably be better to have a 
face-to-face meeting at the IETF after Chicago instead.

Unless somebody has a serious problem with this plan, let's aim to meet 
in December in Vancouver then.

Cheers,

Gonzalo