Subject: [Hipsec] draft-ietf-hip-native-api-04 issues [2/3]: addrinfo{}.

From: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / 吉藤英明<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 17:48:58 +0900 (JST)

Hello.

A few rrors in draft-ietf-hip-native-api-04 Section 4.2.

        #include <netdb.h>

          struct addrinfo {
              int    ai_flags;          /* e.g. AI_EXTFLAGS */
              int    ai_family;         /* e.g. PF_HIP */
              int    ai_socktype;       /* e.g. SOCK_STREAM */
              int    ai_protocol;       /* 0 or IPPROTO_HIP */
              size_t ai_addrlen;        /* size of *ai_addr  */
              struct sockaddr *ai_addr; /* sockaddr_hip */
              char   *ai_canonname;     /* canon. name of the host */
              struct addrinfo *ai_next; /* next endpoint */
              int    ai_eflags;         /* RFC5014 extension */
          };

Definitions are not consistent with RFC3493 nor with RFC5014.
Please replace PF_HIP with AF_HIP, and replace size_t with socklen_t.
(Please check other occurences of PF_HIP as well.)

Regards,

-- 
YOSHIFUJI Hideaki @ USAGI Project  <[email-masked]>
GPG-FP  : 9022 65EB 1ECF 3AD1 0BDF  80D8 4807 F894 E062 0EEA
_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec