Subject: [Hipsec] [Fwd: Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-nat-traversal-04.txt]

From: Miika Komu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:06:23 +0300

Hi folks,

I have updated the issue tracker on draft-ietf-hip-nat-traversal-04.
Issue tracker is located in:

http://hip4inter.net/cgi-bin/roundup.cgi/hip-nat/index

Closed issues:
25: Authorship changes. Ari is now editor and we have only 5 authors.
26. Keepalive format. Added better explanations to section 3.5 on
control and data plane keepalives
27: Demuxing ESP and STUN. Added text on section 4.3 how to demux ESP
and STUN from each other.
30: STUN connectivity check details added in section 4.2.
31: Remove all firewall references from the draft.
32. ESP without udp encapsulation. Added new section 3.7 to the draft.
33: Clarifications on rvs and relay differences in section 1.
34: Moved appendix b (Base Exchange without ICE Connectivity Checks) to
the body of the document (now in section 3.6).
35: Remove HIP connectivity checks. ICE integrity protection is now
mandatory and therefore HIP connectivity checks are not needed with
UDP.36: Dependency to draft-heer-hip-middle-auth. Added text and
references to section 5.3.

Open issues:
28: Pacing of ice connectivity checks
29. Synchronize terminology with draft-rosenberg-mmusic-ice-nonsip.
37: Constant state at the Relay. Section 4.4 includes a nonce field in
RELAY_TO and RELAY_FROM parameters to allow Relay enforce strict
relaying with constant state requirements. Remove this?
39: Agressive vs. regular nomination. Should the draft recommend either?
40: Specify the format of NAT_TRANSFORM
41: When to start collecting the ICE candidates is underspecified in 3.3
42: Single component and media stream being used, reference ICE spec.
43: Clarifications (of details) to creating of ICE password
44: Bundling of different locator types
45: Locator parameter details corrections.
46: ICE controlled flag. Must be introduced if we want gateway feature
of ice-non-sip.
47: Overview of operations. Add a non-normative "overview of operations"
section of what we are doing (similar to sec 2 of ICE).
48: Add a section that explains TURN usage with an example.
49: Add more demuxing details

_______________________________________________
Hipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hipsec