Subject: [Hipsec] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-keranen-hip-over-hip-01]

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:09:28 +0200

Hi all,

The HIP-over-HIP draft was also updated:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keranen-hip-over-hip-01

The new version contains small fixes and the following changes regarding 
the comments given on the previous version:
- One can now revert back to the original mode used in the base exchange 
("DEFAULT" mode)
- Mode negotiation after BeX using UPDATEs was added
- Added a MUST for using ESP transport format if ESP modes are used
- The host with the lower HIT initiates the TCP connection in the 
ESP-TCP mode
- Added text on when to use different modes
- Added text about error and mobility cases and a new error Notify type
- Added IANA registry for the transport modes

Cheers,
Ari

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-keranen-hip-over-hip-01
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:31:36 +0100
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-keranen-hip-over-hip-01.txt has been 
successfuly submitted by Ari Keranen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-keranen-hip-over-hip
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Host Identity Protocol Signaling Message Transport Modes
Creation_date:	 2010-03-08
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 8

Abstract:
This document specifies two transport modes for Host Identity
Protocol signaling messages that allow conveying them over encrypted
connections initiated with the Host Identity Protocol.

The IETF Secretariat.