Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:30:19 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol Signaling Message Transport Modes
	Author(s)       : A. Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document specifies two transport modes for Host Identity
Protocol signaling messages that allow conveying them over encrypted
connections initiated with the Host Identity Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:42:33 +0300

The only technical change in this version is the new type value for the 
HIP_TRANSPORT_MODE parameter. The value used to be 990, but as discussed 
in the other thread, it's better to use values above 1023 for this kind 
of extensions, and thus value 7680 was chosen instead.

Cheers,
Ari