Subject: [Hipsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : A. Keranen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document is the Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking
Environment (HIP BONE) instance specification for the REsource
LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.  The document provides the
details needed to build a RELOAD-based overlay that uses HIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:39:50 +0300

Hi all,

This version updates the configuration document part to match with what 
is defined in the latest RELOAD specification. In addition there are 
some editorial fixes and clarification.

Cheers,
Ari