Subject: [HOKEY] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:15:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Derivation, delivery and management of EAP based keys for handover and re-authentication
	Author(s)	: M. Nakhjiri, Y. Ohba
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-00.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2007-7-2
	
   This document describes a delivery framework for usage and/ or domain
   specific keys, derived as part of an EAP EMSK hierarchy, and
   delivered from an EAP server to an intended third party key holder.
   The framework description includes different scenarios for key
   delivery, depending on the type of keys being delivered.  It also
   includes, specification of derivation of keys required for security
   protection of key requests and delivery signaling.  The key delivery
   framework also includes proper specification and conveyance of the
   context and scope of the keys being delivered.  Derivation of the
   EMSK based handover root key (HRK) and domain specific handover root
   keys (DSHRK) for use in the problem of handover keying and re-
   authentication is also described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey