Subject: [HOKEY] Meeting Agenda

From: "Charles Clancy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:31:13 -0400 (EDT)

All,

Below is the draft meeting agenda for IETF 69.  Let me know if any changes
to the agenda are necessary.

Major things we need to accomplish:
 - finish up problem statement and EMSK hierarchy document so we can go to
   WGLC after the meeting
 - itemize a list of changes to ERX and get them into the issue tracker
 - discuss the new key delivery document
 - begin work on preauth (-00 for protocol due by September)

-- 
t. charles clancy, ph.d.  <>  [email-masked]  <>  www.cs.umd.edu/~clancy

---------------------------
HOKEY WG Meeting Agenda
IETF 69, Chicago
Monday, July 23, 2007
Morning Session (0900-1130)
---------------------------

1. Administrivia -- Chairs (5 min)

2. Problem Statement Document -- Clancy (5 min)
   draft-ietf-hokey-reauth-ps-01

3. EMSK Keying Hierarchy Document -- Salowey (10 min)
   draft-ietf-hokey-emsk-hierarchy-01

4. Discussion (15 min)

5. Key Delivery Document Document -- Nakhjiri/Ohba (20 min)
   draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-00

6. Discussion (20 min)

7. ERX Document -- Narayanan/Dondeti (10 min)
   draft-ietf-hokey-erx-01

8. ERX Implementation Experiences -- Gaonkar (10 min)

9. Discussion (20 min)

10. Preauth Discussion -- Ohba (35 min)
    draft-ohba-hokeyp-preauth-ps-00

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey

---

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:46:51 -0400

>  - begin work on preauth (-00 for protocol due by September)

I am wondering if there is something in HOKEY WG to work on a protocol
for pre-authentication.  PANA WG has a pana-preauth draft (currently
it's expired), and the draft might be sufficient for IETF
pre-authentication protocol between peer and target authenticator.
Also, defining AAA attributes for pre-authentication should be defined
in DIME and RADEXT WGs.

I rather think that the following documents on problem statement and
AAA requirements on pre-authentication are important work in HOKEY
with regard to pre-authentication:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-preauth-ps-01.txt 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nakhjiri-preauth-aaa-req-00

(The first URL points to the latest document for HOKEY meeting agenda
item #10)

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba