Subject: [HOKEY] consensus call: EMSK keying hierarchy depth

From: Charles Clancy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:23:09 -0400

Based on the discussion at the WG meeting today, and the ADs' input, 
there appears to be consensus on leaving the EMSK document's keying 
hierarchy as-is, and not including alternate derivations.  This would 
close issues #3 and #6.

Please respond by August 2.

-- 
t. charles clancy, ph.d.  <>  [email-masked]  <>  eng.umd.edu/~tcc

_______________________________________________
HOKEY mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hokey

---

From: Madjid Nakhjiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:45:11 -0700

With all due respect, I think a big part of the issue was on the text
formulation on use of USRK for different domains, as well as security
considerations on use of DSRK.

As a person who raised the issue, I think so we should initiate closing the
issue once the text in the revised draft is satisfactory.

R,

Madjid

---

From: Charles Clancy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:18:25 +0100

Yes, you are correct.  That was lacking in my description.  I encourage 
the document authors to propose the necessary text and post it to the list.

---

From: Madjid Nakhjiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:26:30 -0700

Thank you. I did add the to-me-proper text on my XML edits but it was
removed. I can find that version and post it later on.