Subject: [HOKEY] I-D Action: draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 02:47:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Re-authentication Protocol Extensions for Authenticated Anticipatory Keying (ERP/AAK)
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
                          Hui Deng
                          Qin Wu
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-10.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-02-17

   The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is a generic framework
   supporting multiple types of authentication methods.

   The EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) specifies extensions to EAP
   and the EAP keying hierarchy to support an EAP method-independent
   protocol for efficient re-authentication between the peer and an EAP
   re-authentication server through any authenticator.

   Authenticated Anticipatory Keying (AAK) is a method by which
   cryptographic keying material may be established upon one or more
   candidate attachment points (CAPs) prior to handover.  AAK uses the
   AAA infrastructure for key transport.

   This document specifies the extensions necessary to enable AAK
   support in ERP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-10.txt