Subject: [homenet] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-dna-02.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:38:32 +0200

Dear working group,

A draft on discovery, naming and addressing has been submitted to the 
core working group.
This information is distributed to the homenet wg given the interest 
for the subject in this wg

Greetings,

peter

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-dna-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-vanderstok-core-dna
Revision:	 02
Title:		 CoRE Discovery, Naming, and Addressing
Creation date:	 2012-07-10
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 30
URL:             
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-dna-02.txt
Status:          
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-dna
Htmlized:        
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-dna-02
Diff:            
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-dna-02

Abstract:
    This is a working document intended to focus discussion and refine
    draft language for the CoAP protocol specification (or other 
proposed
    standards) in the areas of discovery, naming, and addressing.
    Requirements on discovery are motivated.  Special emphasis is placed
    on group definition and discovery.  Examples show how groups can be
    represented in CoAP Resource Directories or DNS-SD.