Subject: Re: [homenet] WG Actions

From: Steven Barth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:00:30 +0200

Hello everyone,

we have just pushed dncp-02 which addresses the remaining open issues we 
had identified and that were brought forward to us. We - the authors - 
believe the draft to be complete now.

Changelog:
1. Changed DNCP "messages" into series of TLV streams, allowing 
optimized round-trip saving synchronization.
2. Added fragmentation extension for bigger node data and for chunking 
in absence of reliable L2 and L3 fragmentation.
3. Various minor cleanups and clarifications

On 05.03.2015 15:25, Ray Bellis wrote:
> Please provide further reviews for the recently updated draft-ietf-homenet-dncp and draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-04.  We believe these are very close to ready for WGLC.
>
We would kindly request doing a last call for DNCP since no further 
issues were brought up in Dallas nor in a subsequent call to the list ( 
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/homenet/current/msg05128.html )

Latest Draft: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-02

Cheers,

Steven and Markus