Subject: [homenet] Alia Atlas' Yes on draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-11: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 06:52:07 -0700

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-11: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-dncp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for addressing my previous Discuss points and
comments.  
I understand that version -11 will handle the most recent concerns, as
shown in 
the github diff.

I've also read this draft too many times at this point to be certain that
I've picked up all the points of
unclarity.  I've requested another Routing Directorate review, from a new
reviewer, so I may be modifying
my ballot again before the telechat on Thursday.

6) Please define H(...) in terminology, since Sec 4 uses it before it is
defined in 
Section 7.