Subject: [homenet] FCC vs Wifi: The cerowrt letter to the FCC about the wifi firmware lockdown issue is nearly final

From: Dave Taht <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:17:45 +0200

We go into a lot of bufferbloat and homenet stuff... it is my hope
others involved in these efforts would be willing to add their voice
to the mix, either by signing, commenting, or producing your own
letters.

For your comments, please see the current draft, and especially the 5
mandates at the end at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E1D1vWP9uA97Yj5UuBPZXuQEPHARp-AhRqUOeQB2WPk/edit?usp=sharing

Final signatures are being accepted now via web form at:

http://goo.gl/forms/WCF7kPcFl9

if there is another more appropo ietf mailing list for this sort of
announcement/RFC, please forward. Also discussions are mostly on the
make-wifi-mailing list on lists.bufferbloat.net or the fcc mailing
list at prpl. I note that a similar letter needs to be constructed to
the eu commission.

Deadline for filing is oct 8.

-- 
Dave Täht
Do you want faster, better, wifi? https://www.patreon.com/dtaht