Subject: [homenet] Milestones changed for homenet WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 07:19:12 -0700

Deleted milestone "Charter re-evaluation based on the architecture
work".

Changed milestone "First WG draft on prefix configuration", resolved
as "Done".

Changed milestone "First WG draft on routing", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "First WG draft on name resolution", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "First WG draft on service discovery", resolved as
"Done".

Changed milestone "Start of routing related work in the relevant
routing area working group, if needed", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submission of the prefix configuration draft to the
IESG as Standards Track RFC", resolved as "Done - RFC 7695", added
draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submission of the routing draft to the IESG as
Informational RFC", resolved as "Superceded", added
draft-ietf-homenet-routing-consensus-call to milestone.

Changed milestone "First WG draft on perimeter security", set due date
to November 2017 from February 2012.

Changed milestone "Submission of the name resolution draft to the IESG
as Standards Track RFC", set due date to March 2018 from September
2012.

Changed milestone "Submission of the service discovery draft to the
IESG as Standards Track RFC", set due date to March 2018 from November
2012.

Changed milestone "Submission of the perimeter security draft to the
IESG as Informational RFC", set due date to November 2018 from
December 2012.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/homenet/about/