Subject: [HT-rt] drafts for analysis

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 12:29:14 +0200

Hi all,

After the excellent work done by Beatric I was looking at the last call
list:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/search/?name=&sort=&rfcs=on&activedrafts=on&by=state&state=15&substate=

And the publication request list:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/search/?name=&sort=&rfcs=on&activedrafts=on&by=state&state=16&substate=

These drafts might be interesting for review:

Especially for Alp and Shivan
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security/

This might be interesting (but deadline April 30)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-actn-framework/

This is also still open:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-verificationcode/
has just a new version out. We wrote about this earlier:
https://www.article19.org/resources/corporate-actors-must-not-facilitate-human-rights-violations-through-new-chinese-rules/

Mallory also had some ideas about analyzing RFCs, and I think Gurshabad
might have some ideas abt that as well.

Any takers? Or shall we simply set up a Review Rotation schema like:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/IRSGReviewLog

Cheers,

Niels