Subject: [HT-rt] [[email-masked]: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13.txt> (IETF Plenary Meeting Venue Selection Process) to Best Current Practice]

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 17:37:23 +0200

Also HR consequences (remember the discussion about gay (lack of)
rights in Singapore.

Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13.txt> (IETF Plenary Meeting Venue Selection Process) to Best Current Practice
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF-Announce" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 13:12:08 -0700
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from the Meeting Venue WG (mtgvenue) to
consider the following document: - 'IETF Plenary Meeting Venue Selection
Process'
  <draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13.txt> as Best Current
  Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-04-19. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The IASA has responsibility for arranging IETF plenary meeting Venue
   selection and operation.  This memo specifies IETF community
   requirements for meeting venues, including hotels and meeting room
   space.  It directs the IASA to make available additional process
   documents around that describe the current meeting selection process.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 13:51:38 +0200

I know Corinne (cc) followed this closely - Corinne do you feel like
writing a review of this with the guidelines?

Cheers,

Niels

On 04/07/2018 05:37 PM, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> HR-rt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hr-rt
>