Subject: [HT-rt] introductions and overview

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:26:23 +0200

Hi all,

Please allow me to introduce you to Beatrice Martini [0] who has
expressed interest to work with us for the coming! Welcome Beatrice!

We have a one open drafts to review (Mallory is working on a larger list
of drafts we could review, and Stephane is monitoring new Last Calls).

The only open one we have now is
draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process/

Unfortunately the deadline for this is in three days. Would you have a
chance to have a look at this? I would be more than happy to help, and
maybe Corinne (who has been following this actively) as well.

Best,

Niels

[0] https://beatricemartini.it/

---

From: Beatrice Martini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 21:09:06 +0200

Hi Niels,

Thank you for your kind introduction and welcome!

All, Nice to e-connect!

I very much admire the work of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations
Review Team, and I am honored to join the list.

More about me:

I work with Aspiration, a nonprofit connecting organizations, foundations
and activists with software solutions, strategy and technology skills that
help them better carry out their missions. I lead the organization's Human
Rights Technology program, and through our various projects I have the
chance to collaborate with a number of stakeholders across the ecosystem,
from human rights defenders to technologists, researchers and trainers.

I research and write about different ways in which technology, rights and
justice intersect, and have recently become a digital HKS Research Fellow
at the Harvard Kennedy School.

I am based in Berlin, Germany, and I would be happy to say Hello in person
if you happen to live here or visit the city :)

About the open draft:

Great to learn about it! 3-day deadline: ouch, not the most abundant time
frame ;)
I can make time to have a look at it. Tips from more seasoned reviewers are
very much welcome too!

Thank you. Looking forward to discussing further.

Best,
Beatrice

On 16 April 2018 at 14:26, Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> HR-rt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hr-rt
>

-- 
Beatrice Martini
Twitter <https://twitter.com/beatricemartini> / Blog
<http://beatricemartini.it/blog/> / Newsletter <http://eepurl.com/bbDuEn>