Subject: [HT-rt] Design Team Process

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 12:53:23 +0200

Hi all,

I hope all is well. There have been a few people that have shown
interest in doing the guidelines on drafts, but we haven't really worked
out the process afaik.

It would be great if we would have:
- a list of drafts to analyze, maybe in a wiki or on a dedicated git
- a process for assigning of volunteering for drafts for review? I am in
favor of an assigning process, which doesn't mean someone cannot
volunteer for smth.
- a process for sending a response (4 days review of draft response, on
this list, then then the author can submit it with some template text
such as: "Hello, I am the reviewer of the Human Rights Review Team, I
have applied the guidelines as initially described in RFC8280 and
further developed in draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines to this document. Please
find my review below, if you have any questions feel free to reach out
to me at any time."

Does this make sense? Who would like to work on setting this up? I am
very willing to help.

Best,

Niels