Subject: [Hrpc] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-00.txt

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:54:54 +0900

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:15:19 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Avri Doria <[email-masked]>, Joana Varon <[email-masked]>,
Joana Varon <[email-masked]>, Niels ten Oever
<[email-masked]>, Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>, Avri Doria
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Avri Doria and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-doria-hrpc-proposal
Revision:	00
Title:		Proposal for research on human rights protocol considerations
Document date:	2014-10-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doria-hrpc-proposal/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-00

Abstract:
   Work has been done on privacy issues that should be considered when
   creating an Internet protocol.  This draft suggests that similar
   considerations may apply for other human rights such as freedom of
   expression or freedom of association.  A proposal is made for
   initiating IRTF work researching the possible connections between
   human rights and Internet standards and protocols.  The goal would be
   to create an informational RFC concerning human rights protocol
   considerations.

   Discussion on this draft at: [email-masked]

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat