Subject: [hrpc] minutes of interim meeting June 8 2015

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 11:28:02 -0300

Dear all,

Please find the draft minutes for the interim meeting held at June 8 in
Washington DC for the proposed hrpc research group attached. All
comments on and additions to the minutes are very welcome.

We'll share the two draft Internet Drafts that are mentioned in the
minutes soon, so we can work on them jointly to have them submitted
before July 6 so we can discuss them during our meeting in Prague (which
is scheduled for Wednesday from 17:40 - 19:40).

All the best,

Niels

-- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9